“When someone sees the world differently, they show up differently, and they create results that looked impossible a moment before.” – Rich Litvin
THIS is the miracle of coaching.
I’ve taken on a bold challenge this year to share the power of coaching. My goal is to—
Create intentional, positive impact in the world by having 100 deep coaching conversations with 100 inspired + inspiring individuals in the next 12 months.
Because the magnitude and importance of this goal is huge, I’ve created a project around it called The 100 Conversations Project. Let me introduce you.
=========================
THE PROJECT
=========================
Simply put, coaching changes lives.
Eight years ago, I was introduced to the power of coaching at a time in my life when I was unhappy, lost, and confused (because I was doing all the things to successfully adult and checking the right boxes to be happy…but I wasn’t). I knew something wasn’t right, and try as I might, I didn’t know how to “fix” it. I started working with a coach, and my life was completely transformed in ways I didn’t even know possible. Not only did it resolve my “happiness” problem, but for the first time, I was awakened and connected to who I truly am, what I want in my life, why I didn’t have it, and equipped with the knowledge and ability to create an incredible, deeply fulfilling life on my terms.
Through my personal story, and the evidence I see first-hand every time I work with someone now as their coach, I know that coaching is a game-changing tool that causes a ripple effect with short-term and long-term impacts. It helps people resolve their immediate, most pressing challenges, while also enabling them to successfully create their lives in ways they’ve only ever dreamed about—and that is not a bunch of fluff. The results speak loud and clear. Which is why I am fired up about giving people the opportunity to experience transformative coaching for themselves!
Enter The 100 Conversations Project.
The purpose of this project is to help people see their world differently and open them up to greater possibilities for their life so they can—
Something else I know about this life transformation business is that it can be a daunting thing to undertake. The first step can be hard! So that’s the other part of this project—to give people the experience of coaching, while also making it accessible and approachable.
=========================
THE COACHING
=========================
The 100 Conversations Project has begun, and I am creating space each month for the next year (March 2020) to sit down with 100 inspired and inspiring individuals for a powerful conversation.
I’m looking for people who want two things:
First, they want something MORE in their life—namely, more happiness, more clarity, more meaning, more aliveness, more peace, more boldness, and more results.
Second, they want to lead confidently (at work, in their relationships, communities, and all areas of their life) and have the courage to create their life on Purpose and in alignment with who they are and what they really want.
These are the people I will be inviting to be one of the 100. To sit down with me for 2 hours of deep coaching and transforming something (or things) in their life.
They bring the topic—such as how to tackle a challenge they’re currently facing; getting clarity about a decision they need to make; achieving a goal that they’re struggling with right now; or, increasing their satisfaction in an area of their life. Nothing is off limits; we can discuss anything in their work or life. I’ll bring the coaching, and together we’ll have an unforgettable, life-changing conversation.
No gimmicks. No strings. No pressure. No bull. And no cost (coaching fee waived). Just one requirement: To accept the invitation, each person must commit to showing up to their session fully present—100% invested with their time & energy—and with a willingness to explore wherever the conversation leads. This experience is about getting results, and results are a participatory activity.
=========================
THE INVITATION
=========================
I am ALL IN, fully committed to powerfully serving 100 people through a deep coaching conversation—and I know I can’t do this all alone. I’d like to invite you to be a part of this project. Here are a couple of ways you can participate—
(((1))) YOU: Level up your life. If you’ve gotten to this point, and the voice inside of you is saying, “YES. That’s ME!” >> Contact me here to apply for a coaching spot. Your soul is nudging you, and you are absolutely ready to take this step.
(((2))) SOMEONE YOU KNOW: Give the gift of a coaching. Was there someone who popped into your mind as you read about the project? A friend. Your spouse. A family member or co-worker. Someone from your gym, church or volunteer group. Plug-in to that person for a minute. What’s her big dream? What do you think is holding him back most right now? What support does he need in his life? What might be possible for him or her if they had the opportunity for a powerful, deep coaching conversation? I’d love to talk to them and see if this could be a fit. To get them started, share this article via the share buttons below or <send them my contact info.
And of course, if you’d like more information, feel free to send me an email with any questions.
Nobody needs coaching. This is something I truly believe. For those who want powerful coaching however—to work on a goal or challenge with someone who can help you connect-your-dots and see things you can’t, or to experience high-flame coaching with someone who knows you are fully capable of achieving what you most desire—this is a chance to level up your life + leadership and start creating the life you are meant to live.

(Tweet this!)
Knock, knock.
Who’s there?
Opportunity.